PECIKO is a gas field located around 25 km offshore from the Mahakam river delta, on the East of Kalimantan (Indonesia).
The field extends over 350 km2.
The water depth is between 30 and 50 meters and the reservoir is a multi-layered structure, unfaulted, with pay zones ranging between 2100 meters and 3900 meters.
The field lies on the TOTAL Mahakam PSC, operated by TOTAL (50%) with Inpex (50%).
The field was discovered in 1983 with PECIKO 1 well and proved economic in 1991 with NWP-1. Since then and until 2002, 18 delineation wells have been drilled and a 3D seismic was performed (1992).
A phased development was decided and production started with Phase 1 of the development in December 1999. Since then, four (4) development phases took place, with phase IV completed. A fifth (5th) phase has been included in the latest Field Development Plan with a seventh (7th) and last platform: SWP-F.
The PLANT comprises:
One 4-legged SWP F Jacket with piles to be installed in approximately 50 meters water depth, with associated risers, conductors pipes, disposal tube, boat landing, and one Temporary Drilling Deck (TDD) to be modified and installed on Jacket.
One 4-legged integrated SWP F Topside to be mated to its related pre-installed Jacket including:
- A fully equipped production Topside including well flow lines, production and test manifold, utilities, walkways, stairs, access platforms, crane,
- One (1) Pig launcher for the outgoing pipeline and other appurtenances,
- Optional of one (1) Pig receiver for the future South Mahakam pipeline and other appurtenances,
- One vent boom,
- A Telecommunication, Control and Safety System (TCSS) to be integrated to SWP F including reservations and extension capabilities for future development phases
- Modifications to existing facilities, such as SWP E Platform and at SENIPAH, including implementation of one sample connection on SWP E, and telemetry, control and safety systems modifications at SENIPAH
One 20” sealine to be engineered, procured, supplied, constructed, transported and installed from SWP F to SWP E Platforms and pre-commissioned by CONTRACTOR.
Client:Total E&P Indonesie (TEPI)
Contractor:PT. Nippon Steel & Sumikin Construction Indonesia (PT. NISCONI)
Duration of Contract: 01/01/2007 – 01/09/2008.
SUMMARY OF THE SCOPE OF WORK
The overall WORK scope for this CONTRACT is engineering, procurement, supply, prefabrication, construction, load out, transportation, installation, hook up, pre-commissioning and commissioning assistance of the SWP F Platforms as well as TCSS complete engineering, construction, FAT and IFAT and installation.
- SISI NUBI FIELDS DEVELOPMENT PROJECT – PHASE 1
- PECIKO FIELD DEVELOPMENT PROJECT – PHASE 5
- SOUTH MAHAKAM FIELD DEVELOPMENT PROJECT PHASE 1 &2