An organization that wants to integrate the management systems necessary to explore various risk analysis approach to understand current conditions, identify the obstacles encountered and determine certain conditions to be achieved prior to conducting a series of precautions are required.
We are Glad to inform that BVI will conduct a Public Training for HIRARC which will be held:
Date : 06 – 07 Februari 2014
Hotel POMELOTEL, Jakarta,
Jl. Dukuh Patra Raya no. 28 Kuningan ,
Jakarta 12870 Indonesia
This training organized so that participants were able to:
- Understand the integrated risk analysis.
- Understand and implement the necessary steps in integrated risk analysis.
- Implement integrated risk analysis activities in their respective workplaces.
- Control risks in the workplace by using risk analysis principles.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THE COURSE
- EHS Team, Team Safety / Health, Engineering Staff, Supervisors and any personnel who are responsible and involved in ensuring that the organization’s operations accordance with the standards of Occupational Health, Safety and environmental (OHSE).
It is a highly interactive course and will involve tutorials, discussions, exercises, case study and workshops. The main topics of discussions are:
- The introduction of risk analysis
- Hazard Identification Risk Assessment and Risk Control (HIRARC)
- Analysis of the impact of Failure Mode Effect Analysis
- Aspect Impact for safety and health (Health and Safety)
- Hazard And Operability Study (HAZOP)
- Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
Course Fee : Rp. 3.300.000,- Per participant
Early Bird before January 30th, 2014
** Special price for BVI Client
Cost Include : Certificate, training hand out, lunch, dan 2x coffee break.
Cost Include VAT 10%
please find attached for the syllabus and registration form: HIRARC service sheet for email
Fernando Butarbutar (Mr.) – Sales and marketing Executive
PT Bureau veritas Indonesia (BVI)
Tel: +62 21 521 0393 ext 615
Fax: +62 21 521 0806
Website : http://sea.bureauveritas.com
Notes : prior posting this training information, have obtained a permission from Fernando Butarbutar /BVI. thanks.