Design and Development (Engineering) Softwares
- HYSYS Process for Process Design and Flowsheating
- FLARENET for Hydraulic Calculations on flare & vent system piping
- HTFS-TASC for Shell & Tube heat exchangers (thermal design)
- OLGA for steady-state hydraulic calculation for pipeline.
- Pipephase for transient hydraulic calculation for pipeline.
- AutoCAD , for 2D and 3D computer-aided design (CAD) and drafting
- Plant Design Management System (PDMS) for overall 3D modeling/designing.
Structural analysis is the determination of the effects of loads on physical structures and their components. Structures subject to this type of analysis include all that must withstand loads, in EPCI project such as piles, jacket , platform / topside , buildings , bridges , machinery, etc.
Structural analysis incorporates the fields of applied mechanics, materials science and applied mathematics to compute a structure’s deformations, internal forces, stresses, support reactions, accelerations, and stability. The results of the analysis are used to verify a structure’s fitness for use, often saving physical tests. Structural analysis is thus a key part of the engineering design of structures.
- SACS, an integrated structural analysis software package for both offshore and general structure industry.
- STAAD, general purpose calculation engineering for structural analysis and design.
- APILE , a program for the analysis of axial capacity of driven piles.
- LPILE , a program for the analysis of piles and drilled shafts under lateral loads.
- Tekla , a software for enable users to create and manage 3-D structural models in concrete or steel.