JAKARTA, MONDAY, 16 SEPTEMBER 2013 08:57 AM – The Government of Indonesia have offered 18 new Oil and Gas Fields (WK) in the first bidding round of 2013. Investors with financial and technological capability are invited to participate in the biddings.
These new oil and gas fields consists of 2 fields offered through regular bidding process and the other 16 fields through direct appointment or joint study terms.
Oil and gas fields offered through regular bidding processes are as follow :
1. East Seringapatam Block, offshore Nusa Tenggara Timur
2. East Abadi Block, offshore Maluku
Oil and gas fields offered through through direct appointment or joint study terms are as follow :
1. Palmerah Baru Block, onshore South Sumatra & Jambi
2. Sakti Block, offshore Central Java & East Java
3. North Madura II Block, offshore East Java
4. North East Madura VI Block, offshore East Java
5. Anugerah Block, offshore East Java
6. East Bontang Block, onshore and offshore East Kalimantan
7. North Adang Block, offshore Makasar Strait
8. South Sulawesi I Block, offshore West & South Sulawesi
9. South Sulawesi II Block, offshore South Sulawesi
10. South East Sulawesi I Block, offshore Southeast & Central Sulawesi
11. South East Sulawesi II Block, offshore Southeast Sulawesi
12. West Abadi Block, offshore Maluku
13. Yamdena Block, offshore Maluku
14. South Aru Block, offshore Maluku
15. Bird’s Head Block, offshore Papua
16. Merauke Block, onshore Papua
Tender offer documents retrieval for regular bidding process will be opened from September 16th, 2013 until January 23rd, 2014. And the enrollment of tender documents will be started from January 27th, 2014.
While the documents retrieval for direct appointment will be open from September 16th, 2013 until January 23rd, 2014. And the enrollment of tender documents will be started from January 27th, 2014.
For further information on the Indonesia’s 2013 Oil and Gas Field Bidding Process, please contact the Secretariat of Oil and Gas Bidding Team or Investment Services Area of Directorate General of Oil and Gas, Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources, Plaza Centris Building 1st floor, Jl. H.R. Rasuna Said Kav. B-5, South Jakarta, 12910. (AJ)