Every year ISO.ORG perform a survey of certifications to ISO management system standards.
The survey shows the number of certificates to ISO management standards (such as ISO 9001 and ISO 14001) given in each country, each year.
The ISO Survey counts the number of certificates issued by certification bodies that have been accredited by members of the International Accreditation Forum (IAF).
The attached picture is ISO 9001 certificates statistics in Indonesia.
- Developing QMS-ISO 9001:2008 from Paper-Based System to EBMS (ngsuyasa.wordpress.com)
- Manufacturing Processes That ISO 9001 Covers (9000world.wordpress.com)
- IRCA-accredited ISO 9001 Lead Auditor training course at SQMC (ngsuyasa.wordpress.com)
- What is ISO 9001? (ngsuyasa.wordpress.com)
- Benefits Of ISO 14001 and ISO 9001 standards (isocertificationias.wordpress.com)
- About ISO (International Organization for Standardization) (isocertificationias.wordpress.com)