A project manager is a professional in the field of project management. Project managers can have the responsibility of the planning, execution and closing of any project, typically relating to construction industry, architecture, aerospace and defense, computer networking, telecommunications or software development.
Many other fields in the production, design and service industries also have project managers.
A Project Manager has to take care of:
PM should be able to coordinate all project team.
Read more: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_manager
Picture Courtesy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-ninUnb_AE
Two students follow a Project Manager to his worksites and office to find out what tasks a Project Manager are up to. The Project Manager also shared his pride in a multiple award winning project and gave insightful advice to students about what makes a successful project manager.
Category: People & Blogs
License: Standard YouTube License
- McMethod’s top of the list of project management tips (mcmethodblogs.wordpress.com)
- What does project management mean to me – a Project Manager’s Sermon (thelazyprojectmanager.wordpress.com)
- What Is Project Management To Me? Everything! (kellycrew.wordpress.com)
- The Role Of Project Managers In An Effective Building Project Management (lookupbusiness.wordpress.com)
- Today’s Project Manager – tomorrow’s CEO? (aimvictas.wordpress.com)
- What does project management mean to me – a Project Manager’s sermon (freakyprojects.com)
- Project Management & Creativity: An Unlikely Alliance (workzone.com)
- Project Coordinator (netenterprises.wordpress.com)